We've got a wide range of FAQs listed below to help you with any common questions you might have. If you can't find the answer to your query here please select the Contact Us option from the main help page.
- Does it cost anything to be a member of GetPaidTo?
- Who is eligible to use getpaidto.com?
- How many accounts can I have?
- How can I change my account settings?
- How long does it take for my points and cashback to show in my account?
- Why do I need to verify my account via a mobile or email process?
- How can I close my account?
Problems with My Account
- How can I create an account?
- Why has my account registration failed?
- Why can’t I login to the account I have set up?
How To Earn Points
- What are GPT points?
- How do I earn points by completing tasks?
- How do I earn points by watching videos?
- What can I do with my points?
- How soon will my points be in my account after completing a task?
- Do my points expire?
- How do I get started with surveys?
- Why take paid surveys at GetPaidTo?
- How can I start earning?
- How long do surveys take?
- How do I get paid for surveys and when will this be?
- How can I exchange my survey points for cash?
- How do I know that my earnings are safe?
- Why do I need to complete a Survey Profile?
- What are pre screening questions?
- How do I know if I am eligible or not to take the survey?
- Does it matter how accurately I answer survey questions?
- What should I do if the survey questions look familiar?
- How do I know if my survey was completed successfully?
- What does it mean if the surveys quota is full?
- Why has my survey submission been declined?
- What do I do if there are no surveys available?
Tasks and Offers
- What are sponsored offers?
- How do I complete offers?
- How are offers approved and paid?
- How many offers can I do in a day, is this limited?
- Do I have to use the same email for offers?
- Can I submit false information when completing an offer?
- Can I use a PO box for my mailing address when I complete offers?
- What happens if a task or offer does not pay me?
- Can my offers ever be reversed?
What You Can Use Points For
- Can I exchange my points for real money?
- Can I use my points to pay for online shopping at GetPaidTo?
How To Earn Cashback
- How can I earn cashback on my purchases?
- Is cashback guaranteed?
- When will my cashback be paid?
- Why is my cashback lower than I expected?
- I think my cashback has tracked at the wrong amount, what should I do?
- I have confirmed cashback in my account, why haven’t you paid me?
- What happens if my purchase does not track and my cashback is not paid?
- Is security software affecting my tracking?
- What are Cashback Boosts?
- How can I see how much extra cashback I can get by using my points?
- When will my extra cashback show in my account?
- Why use points for a Cashback Boost rather than cashing them out?
- What other reasons could there be for my cashback not being paid?
- I used a voucher/discount code from another site. Will it affect my cashback?
- I returned one/some/all of the items in my order, will I be paid cashback on the items I kept?
- Will I get cashback if I use a gift card to pay for my shopping?
- Will cashback be paid if I completed my order by phone or somewhere other than the website?
- If I have more than one rewards site open will my cashback show in my GetPaidTo account?
- When can I make a Cashback Claim?
- What is the time limit for making a cashback claim?
- Will my claim be processed and paid out instantly?
- Are there any reasons why my claim won’t be paid?
- Should I make a claim when cashback has been tracked but payment is delayed?
- Can I claim for more than one cashback amount in the same claim?
- What information do I need to provide in order to make a claim?
- What is the retailer’s claims waiting period?
- How do I make a Cashback Claim?
- How can I monitor the progress of my Cashback Claim?
How to Use Discount Vouchers and Codes
Refer A Friend Program
- How can I earn a referral cash bonus?
- How do I earn points bonuses?
- Can I earn points when I tell a friend about GetPaidTo?
- How much commission will I be paid?
- What can I earn referral commission on?
About the Forum
- What will I find in the forum?
- Can I use the forum to ask questions?
- What are the rules of GetPaidTo’s forum?
- How can I cash out my points for real money, to buy gift cards or to purchase a ‘wishlist’ item?
- How do I get paid my cashback?
- How can my points give me even more cashback?
- How long does the reward take to arrive?
- When will my money reach my bank or PayPal account?
Using social media
- Can I earn points for liking/following GetPaidTo on facebook, twitter and Google+?
- Can I earn points for sharing GetPaidTo’s offers to my facebook/twitter/other social media accounts?
- Is there a limit to the amount of points I can earn from posting to sites?
- How can I find out which are the best converting, best paying deals right now?
- How often are the What’s Hot deals updated?
- Why do we need to telephone verify you?
- Why must I verify my telephone number?
- How do you use my telephone number?
- How does telephone verification work?
- Can I use a fixed line number or mobile number, or both?
- Will I be charged for the SMS or voice call I receive?
- How quickly will I receive my code?
- Why didn't I receive a phone call?
- How soon will my account be verified after inputting my code?
- Why isn't the system recognising my code when I enter it?
- I accidentally closed my browser, how do I complete the verification process?
- Who do I contact if I need further help with the verification process?
- Will I know if my verification was successful or not?
- My verification process failed and I don’t know why – who can I contact?
- What is considered Fraud?
- Why has my account been marked as fraudulent?
- Can I get the fraud block removed from my account?
- What is GPT Instant Win?
- How do I become eligible to play?
- Can I play if I am not a member of GetPaidTo?
- How do I claim points that I win?
- How do I sign up with GetPaidTo?
- What can I use these points for?
Christmas Saver Club
- How can I save for Christmas?
- When does the Christmas Club start and end?
- Do I have to start saving on 1st November to be in the club?
- Are there any limits to the amount I can save?
- How do I get the free bonus points?
- What happens to my savings on 31st October?
- How can my savings be used?
- What if I need to access my Christmas balance before 31st October?
- If I withdraw my Christmas Club balance where will it go to?
- Will I be able to re-join the Christmas Club?
- What restrictions are there?
- Can I lose my savings?
- How can I be sure my savings are safe?