Menu

Thread: dam this site

dam this site

dam this site has gone really bad the old one was better you cant own fk all fk vids im really disspoint GPT shame on you

i mean is one point is nogthing for wasnt a vid point less really lol

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoandy2 View Post
    i mean is one point is nogthing for wasnt a vid point less really lol
    Hi Andy,

What seems to be missing? We are adding ALL the same offerwalls and video offers as we had before. Nothing should be changing but we are adding more of what you want.

It will just take a few days to get everything back up

Andy , just slow down , as i remember you did have a problems at old site to , we just started here , give it a time

i am a little upset i had to switich my masterjon69 account to a new account masterjon69914 when they switich the site they switich my email and i lost a little over 13.00 dollaars that i cashed out and never sent to my paypal and on top of that i miss the chat box

masterjon69914 first hi ... now if you lost few buck just send a ticket to admin and explain ,, we all know that this is honest admin ... personaly i got all my money from old site plus paid so far few times from here . hope all will be ok and chatbox will be here so we can have a bit of joke again
    Last edited by tasman1; 01-31-2015 at 04:50 AM.

Administrator
    Hi masterjon, sorry to hear you didn't receive a cashout from the old site! They should all have been taken care of. I'll get one of the support team to look into it ASAP and find out what happened in your case. Did you contact support about this before?

Chatbox will be live quite soon, the developers are almost done building it. Contests are also on the way too...
    Andy
    GetPaidTo Design

Whatever you do, GetPaidTo!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjon69914 View Post
    i am a little upset i had to switich my masterjon69 account to a new account masterjon69914 when they switich the site they switich my email and i lost a little over 13.00 dollaars that i cashed out and never sent to my paypal and on top of that i miss the chat box
    Can you please shoot an email to support@getpaidto.com your paypal address.

Thank you
    Michael
    GetPaidTo Support

Administrator
    You should be all set now
    Michael
    GetPaidTo Support

Administrator
    masterjon, I just sent you an email about getting your old username and email address back on the account that you use now if you want it.
    Andy
    GetPaidTo Design