Menu

Thread: Site Loading Very Slow

Site Loading Very Slow

Hello There,
    I Dont know If Anyone Else Has Been Having This Issue With This New Site Loading Very Slow, Ive Tried it On All Browsers, Still The Same On All Of Them,Its Been The Same For Me Since It Went Public, Even When Im Doing Offers So Slow, I Know Its Not My internet Everything Else Loads Fine And Fast, Just Thought Id point This Issue Out

HI , no problem here in Australia , hope it will get better for you ,we just started here

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by xxTemptressxx2 View Post
    Hello There,
    I Dont know If Anyone Else Has Been Having This Issue With This New Site Loading Very Slow, Ive Tried it On All Browsers, Still The Same On All Of Them,Its Been The Same For Me Since It Went Public, Even When Im Doing Offers So Slow, I Know Its Not My internet Everything Else Loads Fine And Fast, Just Thought Id point This Issue Out
    Hi xxTemptressxx, we've not had any reports of slow loading from other users. Is it an issue all pages or just certain sections of the site?
    Andy GPT Admin

it was everything on the site all pages, but today it seems to be loading ok for me so far, i dont know what it was but it was really slow for me, but its fine upto yet,

Administrator
    Seems to be going good since then. We are adding multiple upgrades on a daily basis so that could be the cause of any slowdown you encounter.